Monday, April 12, 2010

Leisure: Spring Mugs

Since I started working remotely more frequently, I have been drinking my morning tea from the comfort of my own home. However, the charming white, porcelain mugs that I drank tea out of (which were a part of my everyday dinnerware set) started to lose their efficacy. I found myself constantly reheating more water to make more cups of tea because the first 11 oz. went by too quickly. This was a problem for me since the basis of much of my life is about efficiency and effectiveness. So, in true Virgo fashion, I overanalyzed which kinds of mugs I was going to purchase and how many. But then the other week I walked into Crate and Barrel and was greeted with mugs of in an array of spring colors but I personally was drawn to the grass hue and an orange one. So, in a somewhat spontaneous, unlike-Virgo move, I purchased these 10 different mugs to spruce up my morning routine:

I am drinking from the blue one this morning as I type this blog post. :-)

Best,
Hadley

2 comments:

  1. Hads- what about TMM? 10 mugs???? do you really need all 10- one color for each day?
    -JOJO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm cackling in Minneapolis! Yes, I do! TMM is still in full effect but this would fall into the "BLOW" category that's in my budgeter.

    ReplyDelete