Sunday, April 4, 2010

Leisure: OMGlysolid Skin Balm

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you the inexpensive yet highly effective Glysolid Skin Balm. During my last visit to Spalon Montage in Edina, MN, my nail technician told me to use a certain cuticle oil on my cuticles but the saloon was out of it so I opted for the .25 oz sized jar of Glysolid Skin Balm, a nice and inexpensive alternative.

For weeks, I had not taken an interest in this balm since it seemed disposable. However, this last week I have been using it and my cuticles have never looked better (and I would not say they were in a bad condition to begin with). This balm may be the most effective product I have ever used. Ever. It provided immediate results. Sometimes hand cream is just not enough. I assume it works for all skin types and areas of the body, as well.


This is a must have if you live in the Upper Midwest with these elongated winters or if your cuticles need some TLC!

Best,
Hadley

1 comment:

  1. I will have to go get some - my cuticles need some love! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete